NovaLash Classic Eyelash Extension Certification Course
Become NovaLash Certified!
Join the NovaLash Community! The NovaLash program places special emphasis on theory, the science behind the procedure, safety, and advanced techniques that are guaranteed to produce longer-lasting lash applications. As the only physician-developed course in the lash extension industry, NovaLash training is appealing to and attracting the most skilled cosmetologists, estheticians and makeup artists in the salon and spa industry. Learn the NovaLash way!
What does this course include?
This professional lash extensionist kit includes everything you need to start a business in lashes including the world’s only award winning, patent-pending adhesive formulated with a flexible agent, Platinum Bond. This kit consists of 9 pots of our best-selling lashes, Swiss made NovaLash Pro Forceps and NovaLash marketing materials to promote your services with the brand consumers trust. You'll receive:
- Natural Curl Extensions in .15mm x 8, 10, 12mm
- Curly Curl Extensions in .2 x 8, 10, 12, 14mm & .25 x 10 &12mm
- 1 Box of novaMINX™mix B-Curl .15 Short lash tray (6mm,8mm,10mm)
- 1 Box of novaMINX™mix B-Curl .20 Medium lash tray (8mm,10mm,12mm)
- 2 Bottles of Platinum Bond Lash Adhesive
- 2 Bottles of Sensitive Eyes Lash Adhesive
- 1 Bottle of Moisturizing Adhesive Remover
- 1 Dumont Novalash curved forceps
- 1 Dumont Novalash straight forceps
- 1 Basic curved forceps
- 1 Basic straight forceps
- Forceps Case
- 4 sheets of Parafilm
- 1 pack of Microbrushes
- 1 pack of Gel Patches
- 8 sheets of Under-eye Stickers
- Anaeli Window Cling
- 1 pack of Aftercare Cards
- 1 pack of Postcards
- 1 pack of Brochures
- 1 Vinyl Pad
- 1 Mini Fan
- 1 Aftercare Kit
What does the course cost?
The Classic Certification Course is $1,495.00 + tax. All travel expenses are the responsibility of the student. This course is available to anyone wishing to start a career in lash extensions.
Contact us for available dates.
Where does the course take place?
Our course locations vary by region. Contact us to learn more. On site courses are currently offered in the following locations, but not limited to:
- Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Toronto & GTA
- Southwestern Ontario
- Edmonton, Calgary & Surrounding areas
Please contact us to inquire about all other locations.
How do I book?
Contact us to book your course today!